Indi Dog Lead Times (no pun)

RJWR

Dear All potential Indi Dog purchasers, 

i have ordered items from indi dog approximately 4 weeks ago to the day. I have yet to see the items, however i am assured that the wait is well worth it. One of my challenges that i have right now is i am in urgent need of the items to help me walk my huskies. 

Another challenge i have is i need to buy new harnesses, but cannot wait 4 weeks minimum for them to arrive. So this is likely to prevent me from ordering harnesses from indi dog. I wast able to afford them when i ordered the walking belt and lead. 

The feedback for indi dog is excellent, so those who wish to make a purchase, please do so, but do not fall into the trap i have of being in need for something and waiting for it to arrive. 

Sid if you can read this, your communication is more than ok for what i need. Others might get frustrated, perhaps we can crowd fund a bigger sowing machine :)

Not sure what this post achieves? Indi-dog is a one woman 'company' she hand makes everything and her stuff is well worth the wait , she is always honest with her turnaround times , don't forget she is also a mother so can't be sat working Infront of a sewing machine 24-7

If her communication has been more than satisfactory then it will be others too , if they get frustrated that's their problem specially when they know when they will receive their order

Not sure how you've fallen into a trap either

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

agree waiting times are very clear and I have waited 9 weeks on a custom order which I am very happy to do if you see the craftwoman ship...

Agree with the above Sid is very clear on waiting times. She makes to order customized items and the quality is better than anything I've found in chain pet stores and tbh the prices are more than comparable. Why order if you're not prepared to wait and coming on here with your post when we are all fans is Ill thought through!

WOW you're all very protective over genuine information.  

My post has nothing negative in it, it's observational and for the benefit of others who are new like myself. 

This is how consumers make choices and how the business world I work in develops.

Yes the website states 4 weeks as a lead time, but after reading feedback from here, I went straight to the website, picked my items and it wasn't until I purchased the items and revisited the site afterwards that it became apparent.

Others will want to know this so they can make an informed choice. 

I haven't yet seen the quality of the work first hand. I am hoping to do so very soon and I'm sure I will have just as pleasing things to report as others. 

When you go onto her main page it quite clearly states the wait time? Why moan about it when the information is there for everyone to see and has been there since at least January?

And yes we are protective because not only is Sid a long standing forum member but she offers us a great discount and has made a vast majority of us some great products which will last our dogs lifetime, which is more than I can say for most factory made products. She accidentally sent me the wrong leads, let me keep the wrong ones and sent me replacements straight away. Also if anything breaks she will fix it and send it back free of charge. How many businesses do that these days? She's also a busy mother and dog owner herself so she isn't just sat at her machine all day

In a world where people just want everything instantly it's nice that there are still self employed people making quality handmade products and they should be supported

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

When you go onto her main page it quite clearly states the wait time? Why moan about it when the information is there for everyone to see and has been there since at least January?

And yes we are protective because not only is Sid a long standing forum member but she offers us a great discount and has made a vast majority of us some great products which will last our dogs lifetime, which is more than I can say for most factory made products. She accidentally sent me the wrong leads, let me keep the wrong ones and sent me replacements straight away. Also if anything breaks she will fix it and send it back free of charge. How many businesses do that these days? She's also a busy mother and dog owner herself so she isn't just sat at her machine all day

In a world where people just want everything instantly it's nice that there are still self employed people making quality handmade products and they should be supported

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I love the fact that even if she doesn't make something if you want something specific she'll do her best to make it or adjust her items to fit your needs too :)

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

There are many references to the quality of the products. I am eagerly awaiting to get mine and once they arrive I will provide appropriate feedback.

I waited 4 weeks for mine and I was informed right up front of the wait time. Sid does amazing work and it is well worth waiting for. Im ordering a lot of more items for my children's dogs for Xmas. Ok and a couple more fo myself.

20170708_170648.jpg&key=35506888b4ebe751bffdb241960d396957af87a2ec0b49e756e7d4b0f085d8a5

20170707_102716.jpg&key=0091612917950ae861591fef4a7d6819cde9a945e3710d32efbe7fa7be2a389a

Sent from my SM-N920T using Husky Owners mobile app

I waited 4 weeks for mine and I was informed right up front of the wait time. Sid does amazing work and it is well worth waiting for. Im ordering a lot of more items for my children's dogs for Xmas. Ok and a couple more fo myself.

20170708_170648.jpg&key=35506888b4ebe751bffdb241960d396957af87a2ec0b49e756e7d4b0f085d8a5

20170707_102716.jpg&key=0091612917950ae861591fef4a7d6819cde9a945e3710d32efbe7fa7be2a389a

Looks great! Hoping mine will be at home when I get back from hols!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Looks great! Hoping mine will be at home when I get back from hols!! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

I hope so too. Just like Christmas when it arrived. Every walk I take shiloh on is so nice I absolutely love the gear. I attached a short police lead to my houdini ultra harness at the same place as my zorb max so when I come across any unruly dogs or people I can just reach down and grab it. Works out great.

20170709_100157.jpg

Archived