New York subway bans dogs unless they are carried in a bag

PaulG

Lmao. Would like to see someone try this with a breed  like a Great Dane or malamute.  Mind you saying that, I couldn't carry Ice if I tried.  He's only about 10kg less that I am.  Bear's pretty much on a par with me. Perhaps she could carry me instead!  I'll just hang my tongue out and sniff people.  🤔😁

What about other animals like ferrets I wonder! If it only stipulates dogs what would they do about a ferret on a lead 🤔 Good luck to them trying to get Astro in a bag, I think Koda would be quite cosy 

i just like the way that every one went out and got BIG bags and carried on like normal for a rule that was designed to stop large dogs riding the trains

I wonder whether the rule is made so they can stop dogs cocking their leg up, if dogs are in bags then there's no pee to clean up in the stations or on the train.

Dog owners aren't allowed to take their dogs on our local recreation field anymore as some dog owners didn't clean up doggy mess, the few that spoil it for the rest of us. My two used to have a good run on there but we've found somewhere else now. They've put a huge sign up now and CCTV and all because some dog owners are too lazy to pick up their dog mess.

It wouldn't surprise me in a few years time if we're made to put nappies on our dogs when out walking in the towns! 

Archived