Collars

mattman17

https://www.miak9.co.uk

Getting ready to order a new collar for Sakura and found this company online, wondering if anyone has used them or knows about them?

They make extra wide military style collars, 2" wide, strong and also has a handle on collar for control. Right now her collar is ¾" wide and I find if I had wider one I could control her more during walks.

They also do embroidery and Velcro patches so I'd have her name on handle and a squirrel patrol patch for the side....we all know how much they love squirrels lol.

b7bfe9578f791457c1890912df07557c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never heard of them, not sure how I would feel about grabbing my dog by the collar to be honest! Julius K9 harnesses have a handle on the top which is good for having control when needed

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners

I've never heard of them, not sure how I would feel about grabbing my dog by the collar to be honest! Julius K9 harnesses have a handle on the top which is good for having control when needed

I wouldn't be using the handle to lift the dog or grab her, just to keep her close and in control when another animal approaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't heard of those either.  I use the regular collar and just have a leash with a traffic handle so I can keep them close when I need to.  indi-dog has some great options as well as Alpine Outfitters

As Rachael said and I sometimes use a Rok lead as they have a grab handle if you need it and a longer walking handle. I'd be a little concerned about the handle on the collar in case it got caught on anything when they're having a mooch.

Archived