What's the best sized crate for husky

Mu

That would probably work. Those usually come with dividers as the puppy grows. Start out small, just enough room for them to turn around and lay down

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

Yes it comes with with dividers but is it gonna be a good size for full grown husky ?

None

No one wants to crate their husky, but it's for their own safety. Before I got my crate Astro chewed kitchen cupboards, skirting boards, walls, his dog bowl stand, he knocked the bin over and ate the contents, he smashed a bottle of rum and drank the contents and carried pieces of glass into his bed, he got into the cupboard under the sink and ripped out all the piping and there were teeth marks in bleach bottles. He actually loves his crate and will go to sit in there on his own accord even when I'm there it's like his little den with a cover over it

Astro's crate is 30" wide, 46" long and 34" high

Get the biggest one n get a divider if u can to go with it so u can make it smaller n give more space as he grows

Sent from my E6653 using Husky Owners mobile app

None

Sadly sometimes we need to crate our dogs , and so long as they're trained properly they love it and just see it as a bed (their safe place) my girl had a thing for chewing electrical cables so when we had to go out she had to be crated to keep her safe , she wasn't crated for very long , but I'd rather do that they come home to a dead dog because she electrocuted herself

Ice has the biggest size one. We can fit his pillow type bed in one end and he has a water bowl and toy the other end. He's never liked toys particularly but I kind of felt maybe he'd like it if he got bored. It's in perfect condition still so I doubt he touches it tbh. He has plenty of room to stand up, turn around and lay down inside there as an adult dog.
If I don't go out for very long, when I'm back and open the crate he looks at me as if to say "you put me in here woman, I'm not upheaving myself again and getting out now" and goes back to sleep with the door open, lol.

You'll find aswell that once trained with the crate n they see it as a positive thing they'll go in there without being asked , soon as we used to start getting ready to leave skyla would go and settle herself if the crate and the boys who weren't crate trained started using it too , it's always valuable to train them to like it anyway as if they have to stay in crates/kennels at the vets n it makes that less stressful for them

Archived