Ear issue...

desman

Hello folks. In the last day I've noticed my dog's left ear not stand directly up like the right. It used too and I was wondering if it's possible the cartilage has been damaged in the ear from say scratching or rubbing up against something? If so, can it be taped to make it strong again? You can see what I mean in the pics...

gallery_1290_330_193385.jpg

gallery_1290_330_3804.jpg

He's only a baby a lot of dogs ears flop about at such a Young age its nothing to worry about its just the muscles have not developed yet they will :)

Sounds good, only made cause for concern because it was up properly from the day I got her and only in the last day it has dropped...

Sounds good, only made cause for concern because it was up properly from the day I got her and only in the last day it has dropped...

Really it will be fine seen this loads of times and I bet you wont even notice when its back up lol

Ears grow fast, and sometimes this will happen. At some point, you'll notice the ears are huge in comparison to the overall size of your pup. Then your pup's ears will slow down in their growth, but your Husky will continue to sort of grow into their ears. It's all a part of the growing up process. They do look goofy from time to time. Then all of a sudden, one day the whole package comes together, and your Husky will be oh so beautiful.