Hello all! I'd like to introduce you to Willow

Guardian_Zer0

Hello to everyone on this site hope all is going well for you today!

As of a week ago I am now the proud father of a nine week old little girl named Willow.  :D

When I was about six years old I had my first encounter with a husky at some little local  parade in my town. Once the owner let me play with him I couldn't care less about what was going on around me haha. Now twenty years later I took the leap and decided now was the time to finally have one!

In the weeks prior to me getting her from the mother I spent some time doing some research on the breed but I never really got any quality information. Now that I've found this site I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and hopefully I can help someone else out in the long run!

Backseat is Niko, age 8 years. He is a CLOWN. Front seat is Kira, age 4 years.

AmyF
Sent from my Note 5

I can't wait for Willow to get a little older just to see how her personality is going to be. Right now she's in the play for an hour sleep for three stage but she's still been a lot of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Husky Owners mobile app

IMG_0448.thumb.JPG.b5d621d6e26b905dae066

Today she has been a little more playful since I've been trying to get her comfortable in her crate since I have to sadly return to work tomorrow.

Gorgeous! She looks so little compared to my 8 week old Sookie. I think I may have got a massive wolf [emoji23]

80094b023f0c0ca1dd82712fa6565cc7.jpg My 8 week old Sookie

Oh wow haha I know when I went to the farm to pick up Willow she had a 13 week out there that was the size of Sookie but to be at 8 weeks and that big she's going to be a good sized dog for sure! Just more of her to love! How much does she weigh?

Is sookie part malamute or all Husky? I know the malamute are noticeably larger. Beautiful pup

AmyF
Sent from my Note 5

She is all Husky. Maybe crossed with a Dire Wolf from Game of Thrones I'm thinking [emoji23]

She's beautiful! Congrats and welcome. Here are my two.

AmyF
Sent from my Note 5

efe9ea38d4220c1604c74202efabd072.jpg9c08a9381e9813a2277232cfe7c3883b.jpg

AmyF
Sent from my Note 5

Soooooo gorgeous!

Oh wow haha I know when I went to the farm to pick up Willow she had a 13 week out there that was the size of Sookie but to be at 8 weeks and that big she's going to be a good sized dog for sure! Just more of her to love! How much does she weigh?

Just weighed her. She is 8.1kg which is nearly 18 pounds. Is that big for 8 weeks?

Aww how cute. I always look at the paws to judge how big they might be.
Also both my huskies hated being in the crate their first week. So I let them sleep with me during the night. And during the day I played music while at work. Thankfully they only had four hours to wait till someone was home.

I love the sleepy puppy stage because they do some silly stuff in their sleep. Like bark and what not.

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Husky Owners mobile app

Aww how cute. I always look at the paws to judge how big they might be.
Also both my huskies hated being in the crate their first week. So I let them sleep with me during the night. And during the day I played music while at work. Thankfully they only had four hours to wait till someone was home.

I love the sleepy puppy stage because they do some silly stuff in their sleep. Like bark and what not.

Sent from my HTCD100LVW using Husky Owners mobile app

What sort of music?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Husky Owners mobile app

Archived