Ouch

Sarah

So, a downside to loosing almost 4 stone is that I am struggling to walk the boys on my own now.  With Marc being away i've no choice.  

I gave myself a break from ripping tiles off the bathroom and took them out - we came across another yappy dog barking and growling and my 3 bolted towards it, I tried to hold them back and could - luckily we were next to a wall so grabbed on for dear life, this is the result

11011205_857793237669205_257860630663854

It really hurts :(  Back to rippling tiles off, but it's upsetting knowing that i couldn't hold them back - might be time to invest in a dog trainer, the rest of the week should be interesting as i'm going to have to take them on my own i can't not walk them

We can help with headcollars as we make them. Tried Canny, Halti, Dogmatic and Gencon and they were all unsatisfactory for safety or comfort reasons, so we made them ourselves. Got asked by so many about them that we started making them for others - and now make leads and collars as well. We only use them very occasionally now and only on 2 of our 6 - here's a photo from today of Skye with hers (the littlest but easily our worst puller when she decides to!). If you're interested, Sarah, get in touch (don't like to advertise unsolicited!) - as with all our products, if you find fault or they're unsatisfactory in any way, we give full refund

IMG_6976FB.thumb.jpg.127d9fe16c5ea4bdad9