Hello all

Hello all,

We are pretty new to Siberian Huskies, but not to pets. We have a pomeranian and a cat. With the recent purchase of our house we are deciding to get my wife and our daughter Siberian Huskies for their birthdays. We are picking up two females from a local breeder that a friend of mine went through and recommended. I googled husky forum and this is where I ended up. We are in the stages of diving head first into more serious research than we have been doing in the last couple weeks. The pups will be here in 2-3 weeks depending on how the smaller one does. The smaller grey and white pup was in a litter that was born premature and only had 2 or 3 survivors but my wife fell in love with her at first sight as did I with the black and white one. Well this is the best picture that I could find. They are both purebred and have beautiful blue eyes. We are very excited for their arrival and look forward to learning from you guys and maybe even contributing to the forum in the future.

Thanks

RB Mara Madison Anthony Blackshear

post-1179-13585947390694_thumb.jpg

Hi and a Big welcome to you and your family, they look so cute! bet you cant wait to get them home? well done for doing your research on the breed and i hope they bring you a lot of happiness, if you ever have any questions need answering this is the place to come there is always someone on here that will have the answer for you, so if you need advice on food etc this is the place to be. we are all a friendly bunch and we dont just talk about our huskies, the people who run the site Sarah and Marc do quiz nights in the chatroom and when you get your Girls you can enter them into out little Photo/video monthly comps, anyway have a look around you will find this place gets a bit addictive....lol

Hey ya, wave.gif

welcome to the site!! Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this fantastic Breed and finding all the info you need biggrin.gif Please feel free to ask any questions as everyone is really nice and happy to help. Look forward to seeing you around the forum x x x x x

Hello, Blackshear family :wave:

Those two little bundles are gorgeous, they will be running rings around you soon! :lol: Good to hear you're doing your homework before getting these little furbabies, let you see what you're in for! :D

Look forward to chatting with you around here, please keep posting the pictures!