A new Friend?

Dou

Hey guys actually 1 topic with 2 questions so please bare with me the inc. wall of text :P aite

1 - One of Viktor`s sister has 2 different eye colors and such a unique mask ( i think its lovely) but that is also the reason nobody got her :( So i was thinking if next month still nobody takes her home i could as well get her.I am thinking that a friend for Viktor (especially his sister) would make him much more happier and relaxed and not bored and the good thing is same things goes for her sister!! she will have a home with her brother!! :DI know that my expenses will be doubled but that is ok with me.What do you think?any downside or smthing ?

2 - My brother back in Turkey is planning to get a Cane Corso puppy.When i go back there we gonna be living together for a year.But if you are familiar with the Cane Corso breed you know that they are guard,aggressive and territorial dogs( beautiful also).The cane corso puppy will be 3 months old tops when he meets and starts living with Viktor but still you know im wondering if they can get on well with each other.

1 - i'd say go for it - but make sure ONE OR BOTH ARE NEUTERED!!!! Both my boys are brothers but from different litters and get on GREAT never had a scrap between them :)

2 - can't really answer much on this one as i don't know the breed. I am a firm believer though of blame the owner not the breed. At 3 months you can't get rid of geneology but you can instill manners and pack leadership :)

Beware of same-sex agression with a Cane Corso as an adult, especially if the dogs are not neutered/spayed. Beyond that 3 months old is very much young enough to be able to accept new family members easily :) Remember, just because they get along as puppies does not guarentee they will forever.

My cousin Brandie owns a Male in tact cane corso, He Is the biggest suck in the world, And gets along with ALL other dogs he meets, He is a very well socialized dog , and has been form the beginning But also at the same time he's a wonderful guard dog, I Am also in the opinion It is how your train them, hope I helped a bit