I'm a Newbie

bubba

Hi im annie im new to the site, have 2 kids recently had a husky called Thor .In memory of our beloved Thor '05-'10 (5yrs) illness took him from us. Stole daddys maltesers an loved cuddles. Loved to play with the two boys (his brothers). Im looking to adopt a new husky from Battersea dogs home called blake and im also looking forward to the 11th march when my new puppy comes to his new home. He is grey and white we r going to call him Chinook or amaguq

Hiya, Annie, welcome to the pack :wave:

So sorry to hear about Thor, feel free to remember him in our Rainbow Bridge section, post some pics & tell us all about him, :)

Good luck with adopting Blake, I hope all goes as planned & let us have loads of pics of him & his new brother when he arrives in March :D

Hiya, Annie, welcome to the pack wave.gif

So sorry to hear about Thor, feel free to remember him in our Rainbow Bridge section, post some pics & tell us all about him, smile.gif

Good luck with adopting Blake, I hope all goes as planned & let us have loads of pics of him & his new brother when he arrives in March biggrin.gif

Hi welcome to the site smile.gif so sorry 2 hear about thor sad.gif is the blake ur adopting the 1 in sibe77's thread if it is ur very lucky hes gorgeous smile.gif good luck biggrin.gif cnt w8 2 c pics ov thor - and ur new furbabies when u get them

yeah thats blake hopefully we pass the criteria,

Welcome to the Pack. This is a great site and know that you will love it and be love by it and us. I am sorry for your lost i cant began to understand how hard it must be for your lost of Thor. I am sure Thor life was full of love, joy, healthiness, and couldnt be with a better pack than yours,

Glad to read not only are you getting another husky but rescuing one. There are so many that need our help and great to see that you are accepting that responsibility. Welcome.