Hi everyone

Hello everyone,

I no longer have my beautifull husky Mishka but I am looking forward to meeting all yours in Wareham in April. I will be bringing with me my husband and my Alaskan Malamutes Anushka & Mushkai (A rehome). My Mishka was an adorable girl who was obedient and very loving. She loved camping in our little caravan and walking around Scotland - I miss her very much.

Tina

post-1142-13585947073665_thumb.jpg

post-1142-13585947077058_thumb.jpg

post-1142-13585947077694_thumb.jpg

post-1142-13585947078005_thumb.jpg

post-1142-13585947078325_thumb.jpg

post-1142-13585947078633_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tina Facey

Hey ya Tina, hubby, & Furbabies Anushka & Mushkai, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Sorry to hear that Mishka is no longer with you :icon9: Lovely pics :wub: Thanks for sharing!! Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of freinds chatting about this fantastic Breed :D Really look forward to seeing you around the forum and hearing all about your pack. x x x x x

Hello everyone,

I no longer have my beautifull husky Mishka but I am looking forward to meeting all yours in Wareham in April. I will be bringing with me my husband and my Alaskan Malamutes Anushka & Mushkai (A rehome). My Mishka was an adorable girl who was obedient and very loving. I used to be able to walk her off lead through the village & leave her in the house without any problems whatsoever, she loved camping in our little caravan and walking around Scotland - I miss her very much.

Tina

Hello Tina and family welcome to the pack

Sorry to hear about Mishka, may see run free over rainbow bridge

Look forward to seeing you at the camping trip in April :D

Hiya Tina, Anushka & Mushkai, :wave:

Sorry to hear about Mishka, she'll be having a ball over Rainbow Bridge till you meet again, feel free to post her pics in our Rainbow Bridge section to remember her

Look forward to meeting you all at the camping (which I STILL have to book, thanks for reminding me!) :D