Happy Anniversary To Me!

Emma

Just realised today is my three year Husky Owners anniversary! 3years ago today I joined up looking for some answers to a few questions and enjoyed the sense of humour so much that I stayed around! [emoji2]. Had never been on a forum before that day and tbh although I have since joined a non dog related forum, I don't actually visit it. To be honest I don't really frequent anything other than this place as nothing else comes close to my Husky owners home. [emoji7]

Just think Emma, three years ago you were just simply a dog owner.  But now? Now you are a HUSKY-OWNER!

:congrats:

3 years. WOW.  I have only been on here since August 2014, can't remember life with out it, (even signed over some of my chocolate allowance so I could contribute).  Its like security blanket for when ever you are worried about something with your woofs or stuff.(life Line)  Feeling down (Samaritans) Feeling angry (Scratching post) Feeling happy (celebration dance hall  :bananadance1:) And most important just a bit of GOOD crazy in a mad world.

And Emma you contribute a lot to the Crazy but specially to the kindness of the whole forum.  I Like that in a husky owner :D

I do like a Friday night Gush of feeling. lol.

Happy three year anniversary to you too then rob. :grouphug: xxx [emoji8][emoji8]

Thank you Emma....I must be honest I do not think I could do without this place called HOme...and meeting all these nice peeps...:D