The Giants Have Been In Liverpool

I wish I could have got to see them as I missed them in 2012 when they were last here, but I have had to resort to watching TV articles about them. Giant Grandma, Giant Little Girl and Xolo, her dog have been wandering the streets of Liverpool looking for each other since they arrived on Wednesday. They met up yesterday & finally left Liverpool on board a ship today. 

They have been recounting tales of 100 years ago while on their travels. While I find their faces peculiar, I have been fascinated with the detail & work put in to make these huge marionettes walk & talk. Xolo the dog is definitely my favourite  :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-28509698

There are weird things going on like all 3 puppets crouch in the street to have a piddle  :o  now while it's OK for Xolo, not sure I want to see Granny & Grand-daughter do it! Apparently Grandma spits  :huh:  and - erm - breaks wind too!  :confused:  She did it one time & her head fell off!