It Happened Again!

So earlier this week we had found a little tan colored chihuahua and we kept it to look for his owners (we dont want anyone to ever go through what were going thru with Snickers right now)

sytu8yjy.jpg

and now early this morning i woke up to barking in the backyard, this little black and white chihuahua somehow got in our backyard and Shadow wanted to play with him but the poor little guy is terrified of big dogs. So we took him in and now to look for his owners!

ugugy5y2.jpg

genarusu.jpg

Stephanie Gonzalez

Wait wait so your Huskies are outside and the little yappers are inside? Meanie :cheeky:

Anyways WOW that would never ever ever happen over here :( why is it that there are so many strays in the US? Hope they got reunited with their owners soon x

Yeahh i know aha the poor lil thing is terrified of my dogs tho, i cant have them together /: besides Shadow and Winter are sunbathing haha [emoji16]

Really?? Lucky /: on my search for Snickers i have honestly seen so many lost and found signs and posts, its unbelievable. I really dont know how people can loose their dogs like that [emoji17]

Stephanie Gonzalez

Oh wow hope you find their owners have you taken them to see if they have microchips??

I hope so too, and no i havent taken the little one yet. I was debating whether to take him to the vet first or check my surrounding neighbors before taking him because its kind of weird that he ended up in my backyard, he had to have dug a hole underneath the fence

Stephanie Gonzalez

Well done for taking them in.

Good luck on finding the owners.

I think someone is rounding up strays and putting them in your yard.

I hope so too, and no i havent taken the little one yet. I was debating whether to take him to the vet first or check my surrounding neighbors before taking him because its kind of weird that he ended up in my backyard, he had to have dug a hole underneath the fence

Stephanie Gonzalez

Vet first. Assuming you don't know your neighbors well, they might claim him to be their dog just because :( with microchip contact information in hand you'd be sure you're not talking to such individual.

And thank you Andy, haha yeah it seems like my house is turning into a rescue home, which i wouldnt mind [emoji16]

It is so funny how he ended up in your back yard lol, yea I think you should go to a vet, just incase. Good luck finding him a home. We need more people like you, most people around me just leave the dogs roaming the streets or keep it !

Thank you(: and yeah, honestly i lost my little dog two weeks ago and im still looking for him, i know how devastating and heartbreaking it feels to loose a dog and i dont want any people going thru that if i can do anything about it

Stephanie Gonzalez

And thank you Andy, haha yeah it seems like my house is turning into a rescue home, which i wouldnt mind [emoji16]

Thank you(: and yeah, honestly i lost my little dog two weeks ago and im still looking for him, i know how devastating and heartbreaking it feels to loose a dog and i dont want any people going thru that if i can do anything about it

Stephanie Gonzalez

aww I'm so sorry, i hope you find him!! 

I'd put the big dogs in their crates and let the little one sniff them as much as he pleases. I don't blame him at all, as a tiny creature you need to be wary of anything that's bigger than you :) poor little yapper, he must be very perplexed xx