Great Film

jennifer aniston is in it what more reason does a guy need to watch a film :D but if you need another reason she plays a stripper in it job done get it watched :rofl:

ok need to see where I can get this (uhm legally)....

It was the released under the title "We're the Millers"

If you are looking for it say on Amazon or erm. . . ahem other places

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Were-The-Millers-Extended-Cut/dp/B00BC36YP4

They did a good job of putting it all together and it is definitely worth the viewing.  Looking around to see who Will Poulter is,  (because I've seen him before but have no idea where) I found this line:

As well as snog Rachel from Friends, We’re The Millers requires you to perform a sex act on a Mexican cop, get bitten on the testicles by a tarantula and then exhibit your swollen ‘bits’ to the audience. A brave choice of role by any standards. I’m not sure it is that brave. I mean, it’s not exactly a tough day at the office, kissing two beautiful women. But the stark b*****k thing?
I was wearing a prosthetic, so none of that is mine. I’m not the proud owner of that pineapple-sized testicle. The prosthetic took about three hours to put on. It was a bit of a trial and I got intimate with a very talented man called Tony who saw a lot more of me than what I care to show anyone else.