Badass Cat *warning Gruesome Pics And Vid*

Asslinn

I do support the idea of putting this dog down because the reason you stated above, Al... but I just thought that if somebody feels like this dog does deserve a second chance and is willing to provide it then why not.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do support the idea of putting this dog down because the reason you stated above, Al... but I just thought that if somebody feels like this dog does deserve a second chance and is willing to provide it then why not.

The "Why not?" is that the next child may not be so lucky as to escape with only 10 stitches.  There are times when there should be no second chances.

Can't argue with that there. What made me wrote all that is because people are so against CM yet I don't see why. In my eyes, all he's trying to do is help ("why not let this guy help?"). I'm not his fan nor do I support him, but I also don't see why people put such negative label on him :o

EDIT: sooo... in the end, this is more of a CM debate rather than the dog's second chance. We both know he's the kind of dog that deserves putting to sleep. Sorry.. I'd be less vague in what I think next time

I do have to agree with Al on this one. If the child was tormenting the dog by poking it or w.e and the dog snapped I'd be against having the dog PTS but the actual video shows that this was an unprovoked attack and the child wasn't even aware of the dog. It's a shame but this dog would never be get adopted if it was allowed to live.

Yes, it's gone completely off topic, I'll reply to your question Liv and then I'll be pretty well done with it.

If I were a medical professional and closed circuit TV showed me giving an overdose of Morphine to a patient then I would lose whatever license I had.

If I were working in an orphanage and were videoed abusing a child then I would properly have my certification revoked.

CM claims to be a dog rehabilitator but there are numerous videos - even some produced by him - that show him abusing his charges.  Kicking and the airplane spin come first to mind. This, thank the gods, is his final season as the "Dog Whisperer".

Okay, great cat and all that, but I think people are getting carried away.

She has her own FaceBook page ... that's no surprise, I think every stone, tree and back road have their own FaceBook Page.

She also has a website with a store ...  Not that I blame the folks for making a buck off the notariety.  Elsewhere they say that any money will be used for their kids future goals.

But, please:

post-5355-0-47389100-1400691315.jpg

(( stolen from the FaceBook page ))

Aren't we getting a bit extreme??  << laughing >>

Edited by Al Jones