Whats The Best Laptop?

MattS.

I have broke my computer reasently and I am looking for a new computer just in case this computer can not be fixed. I have been looking around for a new laptop but I dont know wich one to get. I want it to be a windows 7 and to be able to run pretty fast even with games on it.

Thank you.

I like my hp laptop although I will confess I don't use it for gaming very much. If you're storing games on the hard drive then you'd need one with a big memory and fast processing speed, But honestly, your dad will probably be the expert here.

Matthew, If you want one that is good for gaming, they tend to be more expensive because they need the faster processors, a better graphics card and more memory.

If you want to play facebook games any laptop will do, but if you want to play crysis 3 then you'll need a more powerful and more expensive machine.

Better start earning lots of pocket money mate :P