Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)

LuvMyKai

Hey guys, haven't been active on here for a few weeks, now, been busy with work (meh) and generally other stuff so thought id let you guys know that ive taken up Muay Thai.... and am absolutely loving it!!!   It is honestly one of the best decision ive made and its so so so much fun! 

The only slight downside is that  nearly all of the others in my groups are boys , this is where their ego kicks in and they moan about partnering with a girl cause 'no one wants to hit a girl'....not that it bothers me, this just means i can hit as hard as i want and they cant complain....... and oh i nearly forgot the best bit, my trainer is an absolute babe!!!  :wub:   The guy is like seriously the definition  of perfection! Now that is what i call motivation ;)

Hey guys, haven't been active on here for a few weeks, now, been busy with work (meh) and generally other stuff so thought id let you guys know that ive taken up Muay Thai.... and am absolutely loving it!!!   It is honestly one of the best decision ive made and its so so so much fun! 

The only slight downside is that  nearly all of the others in my groups are boys , this is where their ego kicks in and they moan about partnering with a girl cause 'no one wants to hit a girl'....not that it bothers me, this just means i can hit as hard as i want and they cant complain....... and oh i nearly forgot the best bit, my trainer is an absolute babe!!!  :wub:   The guy is like seriously the definition  of perfection! Now that is what i call motivation ;)

I used to do Thai with someone called Aby. Would absolutly love to see her visit your gym because she would kick most arses LOL

well done you gain loads from the arts no matter witch one you chose and if you stick at it trust me the ladies end up with way more respect and when you are in the ring it doesnt matter if its a guy or a girl you are against all that matters is winning  

Yeah, i used to do a bit of judo when i was younger so was missing the martial arts that's why i decided to get into this...Gonna be a while before im good enough to get into the ring but once i do, whether its a boy or girl, im kicking arse! :P

I used to do Thai with someone called Aby. Would absolutly love to see her visit your gym because she would kick most arses LOL

Aha! She sounds great! 

welcome home :D :D ooh Muay Thai that's cool :) they're not really popular here though so I have only seen this martial art on TV..

wait so does that mean your trainer is really nice or is he really cute? :lol:

Glad to be back :)  And hes both, lol he really is just perfect!

Good on you. Martial arts of any form is good providing you use it properly. It teaches you to defend yourself, it gives you focus and teaches you self discipline. I did Tae Kwon Do for 4 years and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Have fun ;)

Gary.

Yup, thats true, you never know when you would need to use something like that especially with some people we have around nowadays...feels good to know that if i ever did need to defend myself id know how :) and thanks, i deffo will be having fun :P

Good on you have fun doing it!

I've been thinking about doing mma for a while might wait until my son is old enough to do it with him :)

MMA looks awesome, didnt actually realise it would be so so much fun!!! Absolutely love it!    And ive just recently passed grading so im no longer a beginner, in the intermediates class now which means plenty of sparring! Wicked :P

From one Thai boxer to another, Chok Dee with all your training :) Training Muay Thai is the prefect excuse to visit Thailand for a few weeks!!

Aaah Thank you :) And that sound amazing! I definitely want to visit Thailand now, looks like Im gonna have to go on vacation soon :P