Ios7....

Elyse

my bro totally loves it. He's been pushing me to upgrade my iPhone to iOS7 as well but I just can't find the right button to do so (like always with iPhone) =\ are they free though? 

The upgrade is free, yeah.

But, in all honesty...I would pay to have the ability to downgrade. The new colours and design is such an eyesore.

I think Apple just lost my loyalty. Next phone is probably going to be an Android.

Is Android really that good? I start to hate apple too. My Mac is only three years old yet now it's filthy (not my fault honest!) and its claimed-to-be-the-fastest-browser-ever Safari just keep crashing ("safari can't find the server"). I'm looking to sell all of my Apple gadgets really =\ just wondering if my parents would be fine with it. 

I still love my Mac - its 7 years old and its barely had any problems. It's iPhone and its software I have an issue with. When my contract is up in a few years, maybe I'll switch to something else...not necessarily Android, it was just the first thing that popped into my head.

Really?  I love iOS 7!  I didn't like the iOS 6, and I think it looks much more modern and clean.  I also love the new camera layout too. 

My favorite feature is that the apps will automatically update without having to go into the app store and manually update.  And you can block certain contacts from calling or texting.  And i LOVE iTunes radio!  I am addicted.  I just have to watch my usage so I don't get throttled  :mellow:

I also like the new ring tones too.  I am definitely sticking with the iPhones.  I had an Android and Blackberry and personally I like the Apple better

Really? I love iOS 7! I didn't like the iOS 6, and I think it looks much more modern and clean. I also love the new camera layout too.

My favorite feature is that the apps will automatically update without having to go into the app store and manually update. And you can block certain contacts from calling or texting. And i LOVE iTunes radio! I am addicted. I just have to watch my usage so I don't get throttled :mellow:

I also like the new ring tones too. I am definitely sticking with the iPhones. I had an Android and Blackberry and personally I like the Apple better

I'm with you Jay. I think it was just what the iPhone needed. Now all I need is the 5S and I'll be a happy bunny :)

I'm with you Jay. I think it was just what the iPhone needed. Now all I need is the 5S and I'll be a happy bunny :)

Good luck getting one. I was going to yesterday and everyone's sold out. And I heard the waiting list for the old one is November

After playing around with it today, I have to say it isn't as bad as I found it when I first upgraded. I guess I'm getting used to it.

I find it helps if you set your background to black, and lower your screen's brightness to just over half-way. The icon's bold colours aren't as intense, then.

Everything else about iOS7 is cool - loving all of the other new features. It's just the design I don't particularly care for.