Inbetweeners

Jay

Has anyone else watched this show?? I know it ended awhile ago in the UK but I just found it on Netflix. A US version aired last year which, like most UK remakes wasn't nearly as good

Anyway I just started watching the UK version and its fricken hilarious!!

Love the inbetweeners

So funny.

Because it's not far from reality for schoolkids over here

Going to have to check that out.  We've got Netflix.  There's another BBC series we watch.  Can't remember the name of it, but it's about New York City around the turn of the last century.  I think it's maybe called Coppers, or Cappers, or something along those lines.  It's a drama, but still, very good.

I watched the first few episodes and its so funny! The US version sucked. I think it's because nothing is ever as edgy as shows out there. They can't say half the words they do on that show

The school used in the Inbetweeners is just around the corner from where I live.  In one of the episodes which is a disco a number of the kids I used to teach are in it as extras with speaking parts as well as being in other episodes.  The latest BBC offering of Big School with David Walliams and Catherine Tate is filmed at the School I currently teach at and a number of the students from my School are in the show.  Got paid last Easter for a day's chaperoning.  The cast were really very friendly to the students.