Dexter Is Back!

Jay

I don't know if anyone else watches Dexter, but it is my fav show on TV.  Last night was the season premier of the final season.  I thought it was an excellent show and can't wait to see how it all ends!

I had a reminder set on my phone for it! Great episode, but I'll need to re-watch it as there seems to be a huge gap since the last series

Yeah there was. They never explained how LaGuerta was investigated.

I tried reading the books but I got bored with them, but I never even finished the first one.  

There have been some "off" seasons, like the one with Colin Hanks....I didn't like that one.  The one with John Lithgow was the best season of any show IMHO

Starts in the UK on Sunday :D :D Can't wait :)

I watched the 1st episode last week, but I'm in the UK like you Simon. I watched it (ahem) online (cough) :whistling:

I could suggest a few sites to avoid if you don't want to watch a US series before it comes out here in the UK...

I watched the 1st episode last week, but I'm in the UK like you Simon. I watched it (ahem) online (cough) :whistling:

I could suggest a few sites to avoid if you don't want to watch a US series before it comes out here in the UK...

That would be great. Obviously so I can avoid them ;)

That would be great. Obviously so I can avoid them ;)

:P and *do not* substitute the nimber '8' for any other number to catch up on other series...

Pretty good for most 'series' type shows. The only thing to watch out for (not that you will be following the link lol!) is that some (several?) of the links get taken down by 'the authorities' or whoever, and 'project tv' can't always keep up and update / remove broken links. Trial & error. Some of those that do work can 'buffer' a lot. Different 'hosts' are better for different shows - trial and error (again!) really. Not that it matters as you will be avoiding the site... :P

Also avoid megashare.info if you don't want to watch films and some series type shows. Not that I am reccomending them either...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...