Meet Kaien

Hock

Aww what a cute little furbay!! :wub: Its going to be a great xmas pressie for ya :D Hope everything works out and cant wait to see loads more pics when you get him.

Have you thought of any names yet for the llittle fella???

I'm the one who named him "Kaien" which is pronounced "Kai-inn". It was between that or Baron or Darion but Kaien just seemed to fit more and sound more "huskyish" lol. I'll prolly take a few photos of him when I go down Tues and I'll plenty more if I do decide to get him.

After visiting with another litter today, my feeling towards the original breeder and what we've spoke about has lead me in a direction to not buy from him. The more I look into it, the more he seems like a backyard breeder and I'm not supporting that. The breeder I visited today seemed alot better and I overall got a better impression. They breed champion bloodlines and dont breed solely for Blue eyes. They didnt have any blk&white males with blue eyes, but they did have a litter with some that havent opened their eyes yet that I'll know if they have'em or not by next sat. Hopefully theres one in that litter that has blue eyes because that'll be my winner.

Hmmm, what do you think? This is the original breeder i inquired about before that I was going to pass on but since i was down that way towards him i scheduled a visit to speak and meet him and see his dogs and pups. The man knows his stuff I must say and his dogs look very good. The runs are alot more spacious than the previous breeder I had saw. Over all i left with a good impression so if the 2nd breeder I went and saw this past Sat doesnt have any blk&white males with blue eyes, I'll be getting this little handsome guy instead:

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

aw, Tanner, he's gorgeous! What a New Years Eve present! Congratulations!

:laola:

TY! I was pretty ecstatic when I called her this morning to check if any of the 3 males had blue eyes and she told me one did. I was honestly expecting neither of the 3 to have both blue eyes and at most bi-eyed. But when she told me one of them did i drove right down, checked him out and slapped my deposit down lol