Dogs first carcass...

Smithy

Yesterday we bought 3 chickens from Tescos (half price at the mo) and I cut them up, kids had chicken tikka legs for tea tonight, we have the breast (plenty more left over) and the dogs have had a whole carcass each for tea. It was well funny, put them in their bowls and Smithy and Barry just looked at them as if to say "What we going do with that thing?" However Noushka did not need a second invitation, as you can see,

Keep seein, hearin bout raw food n really wanna give it a go ..... BUT.... in the past ive had to tear my 2 apart, teeth n fur flyin everywhere, all over a silly piece of bone. Mine have been on kibble, fish n tinned meat all their lives n they r doin VERY well. They r both gettin on a bit now so dont know if i should bother. CONFUSED!!!

KERNO i have 3 if i leave them together there is one big fight so i slit them up to give bones or raw food, one of mine wont touch bones or raw but he still as to be split from the rest, he comes with me others two go in kitchen and in conservatory to eat.

they are fine when just eating kibble or fish but raw no way together lol.

Keep seein, hearin bout raw food n really wanna give it a go ..... BUT.... in the past ive had to tear my 2 apart, teeth n fur flyin everywhere, all over a silly piece of bone. Mine have been on kibble, fish n tinned meat all their lives n they r doin VERY well. They r both gettin on a bit now so dont know if i should bother. CONFUSED!!!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. The only reason I swapped to BARF was because Smithy could not handle any sort of kibble (and I tried a few) it was in one end and gushing out the other :eek2: , but swapped straight away and have not looked back. But if you and your dogs are happy with their diet then personnally I would stick with it...