Hello Husky Owners!

cymin

Hello Fellow Huskies!

I just signed up today and look forward to learning everything I can about taking care of my new family member Ryder, as well as meeting new friends along the way. Guess I'll start by reading some of the forums and finding out more about everyone here and their best buddies.

Aloha

Kelii

Hello Fellow Huskies!

I just signed up today and look forward to learning everything I can about taking care of my new family member Ryder, as well as meeting new friends along the way. Guess I'll start by reading some of the forums and finding out more about everyone here and their best buddies.

Aloha

Kelii

Kelii , Aloha, and welcome to the pack. You will find this place very enjoyable and quite resourceful when it comes to huskies. Now, three words, if I may......we love pictures! :lol:

Hiya, Kelii, welcome to the pack :wave:

Is that Ryder in your avatar? how old is he & how long have you had him?

Feel free to have a browse round the forum & ask any questions, there'll always be someone to help out.

Look forward to chattin gwith you around here & seeing lots of pics of you & Ryder :D

• 1 month later...