Artificial Grass

cas

I am thinking about getting artificial grass for my garden. I know it is quite expensive but wondered if anyone has it themselves, had any experience with it in the past or any views about it??

There was another recent thread about this, but I can't find it. My response to that thread and the question about the lifespan was to ask a local football team - many of them use this stuff regularly. Ok, there is a difference between 22 guys with spiked boots vs some dawgs that like to dig, but it has to be worth checking out before buying?

There was another recent thread about this, but I can't find it. My response to that thread and the question about the lifespan was to ask a local football team - many of them use this stuff regularly. Ok, there is a difference between 22 guys with spiked boots vs some dawgs that like to dig, but it has to be worth checking out before buying?

Yeah the difference is the football team won't do as much damage lmao!!

I think it will wear over time but at least they won't get full of mud

Aah was there, I'll have a look for it thanks. Good idea to ask football teams who use it. My mum's friend has artificial grass but she only has Labrador's who don't get the zoomies!!

Luckily mine don't dig in my garden so it should be ok from that point of view.