Daft Cat!

We have just had the fright of our lives!!

We heard an almighty bang against the patio door, and I saw a flash of white..........Kitty the cat has just run full pelt and jumped against the patio doors.......they were closed!!!

Oops my bad, I usually close the curtains when it gets dark, I think as they were open she thought the doors were open too!!

Well she is now sat on the sofa none the worse for it, but I bet she doesn't try that again any time soon!! lol :rofl:

It scared us at first as the garden is securly fenched off so we really didn't know what it was!

But yes once we realised it was Kitty we did have a bit of a giggle, it would have been a good one for You've Been Framed!

HAHA that is hillarious!!! The other night we had the baby gate closed because we did not know that our cat was in the bedroom with us and the dog. Well the dog spotted her and began to chase her where she then ran head first into the baby gate. She then went through the bars, but it was funny

Pmsl!!!!

Its not just kitty then??

Kitty and Mia are never im the same room together, but on the times when I have to move kitty upstairs to allow Mia in, Mia tots around sniffing every surface in the hope of finding her!