Saying Goodbye To Mouse :(

Well what a terrible weekend in our house :( :( :(

After weeks of worry about Mia's health we have sighed with relief that she is finally on the mend......only for the happiness to be dashed with the news that our beloved cat Mouse was killed on the road on Saturday morning :( I have spent all weekend crying, as have my girls and our other cat Kitty is clearly upset too as she has hardly left the house since

post-9358-0-35688700-1363087089.jpg

Thanks Margot, it was very upsetting news, poor Mouse was only 21 months old. You expect to lose your pets when they become old, or after an illness, it was just such a shock to lose her in this way.

My girls are not wanting to let Kitty out of the house again in fear of her meeting the same fate...its just so sad :(

Thanks Margot, it was very upsetting news, poor Mouse was only 21 months old. You expect to lose your pets when they become old, or after an illness, it was just such a shock to lose her in this way.

My girls are not wanting to let Kitty out of the house again in fear of her meeting the same fate...its just so sad :(

Yes I know what you mean, my first kitty was ran over when I was a kid and I was devastated for him to go in such a way, but at least you know she was loved and had a happy life for the time she was with you, sending lots of love to you and your family :(

Thanks guys, I knew you would understand.

I have found it very hard to deal with the news and am not sure why it has hit me so hard. I have lost pets over the years, but never in such a pointless way as this :( 

My heart goes out to you. Since being an "adult" I have lost 2 cats in this way and the pain is horrendous. I often think of my kitties. It was nearly a year ago that we lost the last one and they will always be in my heart as I am sure Mouse will always be in yours. Seek comfort that Mouse was a happy healthy cat and very loved. RIP Mouse xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry. I know exactly how you feel. I just lost my Beetle kitty 5 weeks ago from being hit by a car. He was only about 8 months old. My kids don't ever want our other kitty Sinatra to step foot outside of the house.

Its just something you don't plan on. Such a shock to lose them so unexpectedly and so young. :(