Fish

This was inspired by another thread I saw. I was excited to see there was someone else on the forum that also shares my love for fish, so since I have shown my cat and dog, I will show my other babies as well

75g tank

2 Green Terrors

2 Severums

3 Synodontis Catfish

1 Common Plec

DSCN5514_zps9fc50af4.jpg

75g tank

6 Blue Zebra

8 Yellow Labs

7 Haplochromis Sp. 35 Tomatoes

2 Synodontis sp. cats

1 Red Eyes Royal Pleco

DSCN5515_zpsd3eba573.jpg

Yep you got fish in Water. . . 

Well that exhausts my knowledge on the subject. . . :P

Looks good though :)

Thanks Andy. Aside from my cat and dog, fish are my other passion. I currently breed Jack Dempseys (i wont show you that tank as its seemingly dirty as I keep it algae filled for the babies sake) and I am hoping to pair off my green terrors and severums. I absolutely love my fish and research a lot in it.

Nice tanks:) how are your green terrors with the other fish? I have a green terror and its being a big meanie to all my other fish I had to move it to the other tank :( not sure if that's because of the types of fish I've got though. Have to edit my post about my fish wrote the wrong name in oops!

Nice tanks:) how are your green terrors with the other fish? I have a green terror and its being a big meanie to all my other fish I had to move it to the other tank :( not sure if that's because of the types of fish I've got though. Have to edit my post about my fish wrote the wrong name in oops!

It varies from fish to fish. My green terrors hated my Oscars and my Jack Dempseys, but get along with the Severums just fine. I think it has something to do with the docility of the Severums. It also helps that my big mean Green Terror is the only male fish in the tank.

It varies from fish to fish. My green terrors hated my Oscars and my Jack Dempseys, but get along with the Severums just fine. I think it has something to do with the docility of the Severums. It also helps that my big mean Green Terror is the only male fish in the tank.

How do you know if there male or female? I read it some where but can't remember what it said :( I want to get it a friend but not sure what to get. I had a Severum I got when I bought the terror but he died the same day but don't know why and the terror was sold as a Texas so won't be going back there even though they had a massive range compared to most places near us.

Are your pipes just pieces of PVC? If that's what you call it over there lol or are they some thing else?