The Fish Tanks

Thought I'd share my other hobby and pets my 6x2x2ft fish tank and my OHs standard 3ft tank.

My 6ft has now got 3 black tiger oscars, 1 albino tiger Oscar, 3 convicts, 4 albino convicts, 2 bristle nose sucker fish and the one that doesn't fit in but thinks he's one of them the goldfish! Haha

post-9013-0-96502200-1362219452_thumb.jp

post-9013-0-66050800-1362219549_thumb.jp

And my OHs tank has only got my Green terror in it now as he was bashing my Oscars so hes in there for now until either my oscars and convicts get big enough to fight back or I decide to sell him I love his colours but I don't want my oscars bashed up and killed or my OH wants to keep him in his tank but he only wanted tropical fish so don't think that will work haha

post-9013-0-93039200-1362219872_thumb.jp

Sorry the photos aren't very good the iPad doesn't take the best photos!

There so relaxing to watch unless you have spastic fish like mine haha then all you can do is love at them :) I've got another tank in the garage but nothing in it now not sure what I want to do with it lol

I have the exact same ship in my tank - but my tank is full of mostly Malawis and some pre-historic looking creatures.  I don't know the name of most of the fish, I just buy what looks pretty or strange  ;) 

I keep telling my OH to take some of the 'stuff' out of the tank to give them space, but as soon as we do the Malawis start fighting - they seem to like a tank full of hiding places.

My convicts love the ship lol that's what my previous fish were like I had 5 oscars and heaps of other fish they had rocks pipes ships and other stuff to hide in I'd take the stuff out to clean the tank and they'd get the shits and attack my arms while I was cleaning I put them back in and clean the other side and they left me alone haha silly fish!

I think tropical fish are boring lol except for my gold fish he's crazy haha

Great tanks! Do love bristle nose plecs. Had some real stunning monsters at work! lol

Thanks. They do look really nice when there big our twos whistlers look too big for there head and body haha but the albinos still have a bit of catching up to do haha

Ill have to upload my under water photos of my fish the gold fish tried to eat my camera when I was trying to take photos haha

Thanks. They do look really nice when there big our twos whistlers look too big for there head and body haha but the albinos still have a bit of catching up to do haha

Ill have to upload my under water photos of my fish the gold fish tried to eat my camera when I was trying to take photos haha

Lmao! Well if goldfish had braincells they'd be dangerous lol

Lmao! Well if goldfish had braincells they'd be dangerous lol

Haha this one would be he jumps out of the water bites fingers and all the stuff the oscars are ment to do I think my oscars and my gold fish traded bodies without me knowing! Haha

Now to add to the mix I've got two pairs of convicts Arrh that's not going to be fun they are getting so aggressive I'm expecting to see babies soon. Really was hoping none of the, would breed but only my luck that two pairs decide to get together!

Seeing your tank really makes me miss my oscars. I have a 4x2x2 120g tank that I had two oscars in. The stand crack and the tank almost caved in on itself so I had to rehome them :( The way their personalities are, I can honestly say they were my first dogs

Seeing your tank really makes me miss my oscars. I have a 4x2x2 120g tank that I had two oscars in. The stand crack and the tank almost caved in on itself so I had to rehome them :( The way their personalities are, I can honestly say they were my first dogs

Aww they are so entertaining some of the things they do are so funny lol

My first 6ft tank have 5 oscars and some other fish then my ex decided to put a turtle in it and it killed all of my fish except my Oscar I told him to remove it in not so nice terms and then I had to move. The ppl that move the tank manage to break the base which was a double base you can just imagine the oh so pleasant words that come out of my mouth lol

Awesome setup, haha!

I was looking at getting a small 20 or 25 gallon last year, but I never got around to it. Maybe this year I'll get one with a few Neon Tetras. :)

There relaxing to watch I didn't have my tank set up for a few years but as soon as I got my own place that was the first thing to be set up haha didnt have a bed to sleep on the first night because I set up the tank instead oops!