Teen Mom Rant

Christine0925

I couldn't find the steam room but there's this show on MTV in the USA and the one girl let her dog out and her dog was attacked by a Siberian husky WHO WAS ON A LEAD.

http://teenmomtalk.com/what-really-happened-to-chelsea-houskas-dog-exclusive/

Now because of this idiotic girl who is crying about Siberian huskies sooo many uneducated people now

Say to me " ohh is that the kind of dog that killed that girls dog on TV?" Why do you have it as a pet??? I hear ey are vicious, what kind of dog eats another dog ( which I find HIGHLY hard to believe )

Ihriuhsgiubsriygsbirg GRRRRRR

A breed doesn't say much alone, it depends on the dog and how they are treated.

Some are more outgoing and dominant, while other's like mine choose to play with a piece of pumpkin which he had mistaken for another animal and cry when the cat bullies him. 

We have a chihuahua who is much more dominant then Rafeal.

Grr, just had a look on their facebook page and someone says how irresponsible to have a dog offlead etc how about they kept an eye on their dog then maybe it wouldn't be dead etc! Someone else goes and says 'your judgemental!' wtf! So its bad to judge other people but fine to hate a whole breed...?

I heard about that.

Okay for one who is to say the husky was even actually dog aggressive? Maybe it saw her small French bulldog as prey? I don't see any other owners around her area claiming their dog was attacked?

Bottom line she's a complete moron and i couldn't bare to watch that show with her annoying voice.

Pardon me for the following comment...........I apologize in advance............

First problem with the entire "show" is it's title - TEEN MOM. Ok, she's a teen mom, barely able to live her own life, yet she brings a baby into it AND a puppy..........

Yet, because this is America, it is the Siberian's fault.

Depends on the huskies personality too. A friend of mine has a husky that hates small animals. She can only keep him with other big dogs. Hurley, my dog, is his sister and plays fine with my cat and small dogs.

My friends husky did kill a small dog that was tied up behind a dumpster. He was on a leash and my friend though her dog went after a racoon and she got yanked over and dragged by her husky (they are strong!). Unfortunately by the time she managed to get her dog to let go of the little dog, its injuries were severe.

Anyways, the moral is don't leave your dog in a situation where it can get hurt. Responsible pet owners have control over their pets 24/7. If you know your dog is an escape artist, then make it so the dog cant. Don't want your dog hurt? don't let your dog out off a leash or tie them up and leave them out of eyesight.

BTW, this same logic goes to any type of dog. You know what the only dog ever to attack me was? A Cocker Spaniel!!

Any dog can be vicious. Any dog can kill. Its not limited to breed. Know your dog and keep them safe.

Saw that episode and some articles about it saying how the breed is an aggressive breed which makes me mad because the girl in the show completely ignored what her dog was doing. Letting it run around outside that isn't fenced... who's fault is that!? Hers. There's a reason the owner of the Husky wasn't charged with anything because she was in the wrong with letting her dog run loose.

Then they try to bring in that she has a small child and she shouldn't be around neighbors who have aggressive animals like that. Trying to pin everything on the Husky and the owner. Well how are you supposed to know the animals are going to be aggressive? She learned her lesson not to let her dog out of sight and off a leash. Even if it is in your own neighborhood.

Her puppy, Frankie, was really adorable though. :(

No charges may have been filed, but the incident certainly contributed to the negative statistics regarding huskies. AND that particular husky will spend the rest of his/her life walking around with a 'red dot' on it's back for what took place, regardless of whether or not it was actually its fault.

Again, I remind folks that while we refer to our canines as "huskies," it is always best - when out in public, that you refer to them as Siberian Huskies. Differentiate them where/when you can so that you can protect the breed as much as possible.

Should your husky happen to bite you or be involved in any incident, DO NOT post pictures or give details in any place on-line. That's where these stupid stats and problems begin.

Take the time to educate those in your community. Get your huskies to care centers for the elderly, day care centers that will have you, schools, husky walks, camps and any other events you possibly can where there is a chance for positive public relations.  What we do to protect the reputation of the breed, will, in fact, someday be of great assistance to those who really need that positive public relation.

No charges may have been filed, but the incident certainly contributed to the negative statistics regarding huskies. AND that particular husky will spend the rest of his/her life walking around with a 'red dot' on it's back for what took place, regardless of whether or not it was actually its fault.

Again, I remind folks that while we refer to our canines as "huskies," it is always best - when out in public, that you refer to them as Siberian Huskies. Differentiate them where/when you can so that you can protect the breed as much as possible.

Should your husky happen to bite you or be involved in any incident, DO NOT post pictures or give details in any place on-line. That's where these stupid stats and problems begin.

Take the time to educate those in your community. Get your huskies to care centers for the elderly, day care centers that will have you, schools, husky walks, camps and any other events you possibly can where there is a chance for positive public relations.  What we do to protect the reputation of the breed, will, in fact, someday be of great assistance to those who really need that positive public relation.

i've taught the neighborhood kids what type of dog i have. LOL i heard the little boy (who's the leader of the group) telling the other kids when they walked by our house that we had a siberian husky and a black dog. LOL poor Knox! hahaha