Woman killed puppies in suitcases

Sarah

that bitch needs to rot in jail! That way she can even begin to experience what it would be like for those POOR INNOCENT PUPPIES living in a small box with barely any air to breathe and no food to eat....wait maybe jail would be too easy for her! They should lock her away in a rubber room to never see the light of day!!

I've just been reading this in the paper ....... SICK, SICK B!TCH ------ :o sorry...

between this report & yesterday there was a woman in court for buggering off to Tenerife & leaving 99 St Bernards in, well, hell is all I can call it ... cos she was going bankrupt .... prison IS too good for them ....

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jHR7lzzk3SMNdPGMT6Vz4rDKW_cw

Guest snowdog

Im a firm beleiver in karma, and one day she will pay for what shes done, and when she does i hope its reall really painful, and torturous and a long aggonising death!

Im a firm beleiver in karma, and one day she will pay for what shes done, and when she does i hope its reall really painful, and torturous and a long aggonising death!

I second that, what is wrong with these selfish, discusting wastes of skin :mad: