9000 members

Removed #5

:rofl:

That is a lot of members, pity most of them don't post though :( would love to hear some of the stories they have to tell about their huskies and life in general. I am an inquisitive person :rolleyes:

is that the same as nosey? :) lol x

It doesn't seem that long ago that we were at 6000, then 6500 - I just looked and we're just a few shy of 9000 members! Now if we an just figure out how to get everyone active at the same time and watch the server croak!!! :)

Nah, server would be fine ;)

Yeah, too bad a lot of them aren't active. Like on some forums, most people just join to ask a question and never show up again (I'm guilty of this too, but only on computer tech sites...so that's okay. LOL)

You guys wish I would just ask a question and leave. I will never stop pestering husky-owners with new photos of yuki! I shall go post her new collar now MWAHHAHA