Site Rearrangement

Marc

Ahhhhhhhhhh, now that makes sense - I was just thinking - is my 'Steam Room' missing or is it just me lol! :rofl:

I was wondering the same thing lol. What's really messing with my is the layout, its all stretched out and weird looking. Haha I'm assuming its like that for everyone else too... I hope :P

Apart from the order, nothing else has changed.

Ahh then I have something really weird going on. This is what it looks like for me, all stretched out and just weird. Also when I add photos the up loader box looks different too. All other sites are fine, I'm on firefox in case it matters.

post-4265-13586083173728_thumb.jpg

Ahh then I have something really weird going on. This is what it looks like for me, all stretched out and just weird. Also when I add photos the up loader box looks different too. All other sites are fine, I'm on firefox in case it matters.

Huh. That's weird. Mine doesn't look like that...it hasn't changed at all and I'm using Firefox too (Mac version, though.)

(But it's cause you're using Windows. LOL!)

Oh, I just figured something out. When I zoom out (hit ctrl- - (minus)) a few times, it looks like the 2nd picture. So try zooming in a little (ctrl-+) and see if that fixes it.

Huh. That's weird. Mine doesn't look like that...it hasn't changed at all and I'm using Firefox too (Mac version, though.)

(But it's cause you're using Windows. LOL!)

Oh, I just figured something out. When I zoom out (hit ctrl- - (minus)) a few times, it looks like the 2nd picture. So try zooming in a little (ctrl-+) and see if that fixes it.

Windows it is lol but tried the zooming and nothing changed. Its still all wonky. I'm not sure what's going on as I've not changed any of my settings or anything like that. It was like this a few days ago but I was on dial up then and figured it just didn't load right. But yesterday and today I'm on wifi and its still just weird. Not sure what I need to change or do to fix it :SA few more examples of what I see:

post-4265-13586083174289_thumb.jpg

What version of FF do you have? Maybe upgrade to the newest version if you don't have it.

If you do have the latest version, then try to reinstall Firefox.

Does it only happen with FF? Have you tried other browsers like Chrome?

Its the latest version but going to reinstall. Just checked it on IE and it looked normal so who knows what's going on. Here's hoping the reinstall fixes it! :D Thanks for all the suggestions and fingers crossed for a fix lol.