Raspberry Pi

Marc

Got myself a new toy today :) I have bought a Raspberry Pi (I can see all you women licking your lips already). No it is not a Pie with rasberries in, its a computer. Only difference being these computers are extremely small, extremely basis, extremely light. They have 2 usb ports, 1 hdmi port and your storage is an SD card. The image below gives you an idea of the size of this thing.

SO, my aim? Im gonna install a media operating system onto it and stick it to the back of my TV. This way I can play videos, music etc directly from my TV with a remote as I will have it networked to my main PC.

_58759696_pi2.jpg

Potentially yes. Could do all sorts with it really from using it as a media server, automatically closing my curtains and switching lights on and off, or even just a computer I can put in my pocket to attach to any monitor I happen to be near lol.... End of the day to me its just a toy LOL