Want!!

BlueWolf

Very nice - but why or when would you need two screens ? am I missing something here?

:eek: :eek: You have no idea how much you miss!

Getting a second monitor for my computer was the best decision ever. It feels like moving from a tiny room to a huge house. Suddenly I have more room to put my stuff in. When I browse the web, I can monitor the chats from my friends on my other screen. When I am editing photos/videos I can have the tools on one screen and the image/video in full size on the other. Even my parents have dual screens. One screen is dedicated for the mail and the other for other things like the browser. Even if you're not a power user like me, you can still benefit greatly from it.

It's also great if you're playing games. You can have the game on one screen, and a walkthrough/cheats/what ever else on the other screen!

(It's also handy for flight sims!)

Usually my second monitor is then used for chats. I always end up using my laptop to lookup the info so I don't have to escape the game every time. Annoyingly my laptop's mic is awful so I use my old laptop for that, meaning I usually end up using both my screens + two laptops while gaming :whistling:

Duel screens are priceless when programming in my opinion... Especially when you have to follow a specific design etc. In work I always use duel screens, even when not programming

I have so many things going on at once I need more than one screen lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2