Signature Request Thread

Elyse

This is Cherokee and here are my favorite pictures of her :-) Please and thank you i dont mind the colors or what you do just love some creativity!! And ALL OF THEM HAVE THEIR OWN SIGNATURE!! Thanks!!

attachicon.gifFeb (2).JPGattachicon.gifFeb (3).JPGattachicon.gifFeb (4).jpgattachicon.gifFEb.JPG

This is Larka

attachicon.gif6 months (3).JPGattachicon.gif24 weeks (8).JPGattachicon.gif26 weeks (3).JPG

This is Meeka

attachicon.gif18 weeks (8) (Copy).JPGattachicon.gif18 weeks (9) (Copy).JPGattachicon.gif24 weeks.JPG

This is Echo

attachicon.gif100E2384.JPGattachicon.gif100E2652.JPGattachicon.gifDSCF0139.JPGattachicon.gifDSCF0649.JPG

Nice idea however. . . . 

The way the forum software works is that we are not allowed to go more than 250 pixels high by 1024 pixels wide.

Trying to put 14 individual sigs into that space would mean that they are all tiny.

The next possibilty is to do it as a GIF this is a little animation.

Each could be separate with the full space but only on screen for a few seconds before the next one comes in.

Nice idea however. . . . 

The way the forum software works is that we are not allowed to go more than 250 pixels high by 1024 pixels wide.

Trying to put 14 individual sigs into that space would mean that they are all tiny.

The next possibilty is to do it as a GIF this is a little animation.

Each could be separate with the full space but only on screen for a few seconds before the next one comes in.

That was my idea (the GIF - did that before for Keenoah cause he had like a billion huskies!). And I thought there would be a width restriction, just wasn't sure what it was. :)

(And its 250ish pixels with a pitapata - 300 px without.)

LOL me a dumbass. . . thought it was 14 different dawgies but it's just 4 with different pics of each to choose from. . . lol :facepalm:

• Like 1

:lolman:

Didn't want to correct you and make you feel bad - figured you'd find out for yourself sooner or later! :P

LOL me a dumbass. . . thought it was 14 different dawgies but it's just 4 with different pics of each to choose from. . . lol 

Lol no i only have four huskies just gave you a variety of pictures of each husky to choose from :) ...and if you have to put them all on one thing that would be fine..I really like yours solitaryhowl how theres a picture in back and then suka more visible in front..im just so stupid with computers that i dont know how to work photoshop i have it but have never used it

Why thanks! :)

So do you want a GIF (moving picture - each dog would have its own thing and it would alternate between them), or do you want something more like this? (MidnightPaw's signature - I didn't make it though)

69290_461223810614834_2043056701_n.jpg

I don't think so. There's a new height limit on signatures - so they can't be no higher than 300px. I think I made yours at 300 px, so unless you want a very little little strip for each pup, then I'm afraid it's not possible. :(

Though - I COULD make it look like they are different signatures. Have an idea in mind...though I'm not sure if it will work, they might have a width restriction too.

Just fyi: Height is always limited to 300px max. There is no limitation on the width other than the screen size people use. Anything below 763px width can be guaranteed to be always visible. Anything larger than that depends solely on the browser/screen size of the person looking at it.

Multiple large images (like multiple pitapatas) may or may not be wrapped under each other instead of being placed next to each other if the signature width is bigger than the browser width, pushing everything downwards instead of sidewards.

Note that the size restriction is not just to annoy you, but simply to keep the forum look tidy.

• Like 2

That's awesome - though its a little small.

(How'd you do it, by the way?)

Photoshop and it was originally larger but it came in at 28 megabytes.

had to reduce size, colours and the way it interpolates the colours.

and even then it was just under the 2 meg file restriction.

Photoshop and it was originally larger but it came in at 28 megabytes.

had to reduce size, colours and the way it interpolates the colours.

and even then it was just under the 2 meg file restriction.

:clap: 

I think you can get around the 2MB size limit by uploading it onto another site instead - I use picturepush.com.

• Like 1

:clap:

I think you can get around the 2MB size limit by uploading it onto another site instead - I use picturepush.com.

Ooooh didn't think of that will upload the full rez version to Photobucket and see. . .:up:

Testing from Photobucket.

HuskyGuerl-sig-anim-10_zps085f0718.gif

This still isn't the full size file this is 8 meg.

I think 28 meg was too big even for photobucket.

• Like 1

Can someone make me a signature similar to SolitaryHowls or MidnightPaws for Juneau if they have the time? I'll upload a few pictures I have of her. Thanks tons tumblr_m3gxxaWc8X1r319hk.gif

You can pick through the ones you like more. Hope these will work.

127_zpsb3284543.jpg

7fc1e468-493d-404e-b86b-1ef91a804904_zps

4dfd82a6-fe34-4522-9f79-89a62d045c31_zps

8963c267-906b-4f89-af62-a7e919ebf11d_zps

285a64ec-77b3-4212-a533-c8c95cd1467e_zps

083_zps2f6d428a.jpg

• Like 1

I like it! Any way to cut out the back ground of the two photos? Kinda like how Suka is on the one sig? If not that's fine. I love the background of it a lot with her eyes.

I can give it a shot for you if you'd like - any favourite colours? 

I can give it a shot for you if you'd like - any favourite colours? 

Blues really. I like cool colors. I like how you guys have a blurred picture in the background.

Well here's one i did, though i'm new at doing things in gimp. I also did this one pretty fast, SolitaryHowl could probably make a better one, lol.

35an6uo.jpg

That's actually pretty good. What's gimp? Lol. Maybe I can get some practice.

It's a photoshop program that's free to download.

Well, its actually a free version of Photoshop but...I'm just nitpicking! :P

I've tried it before though, and IMO, I think Photoshop is better in every way.

Vicki, I'm going to start working on your signature now

Well, its actually a free version of Photoshop but...I'm just nitpicking! :P

I've tried it before though, and IMO, I think Photoshop is better in every way.

Vicki, I'm going to start working on your signature now

Awesome thank you.

Doesn't photoshop cost money to use? Before I pay for it I'll use gimp so I can get some practice in. Lol.

Awesome thank you.

Doesn't photoshop cost money to use? Before I pay for it I'll use gimp so I can get some practice in. Lol.

Well it doesn't cost money to use - but you have to pay for the software. Quite expensive - though I get a small discount through my Dad's office. I've got an older version - CS3...I think CS6 is out now?

And whoops - I haven't started on it yet. Got distracted with making this (sorry!) : 

But I'll start it now - if I'm not distracted by anything else. :P