Is this good?

It looks good to me. I agree with the comment about the screen as 15" is a bit small for my taste ( bad eyes, what can I say! )

The other reservation I'd have is "photo" storage - 750gb is a good ( well, decent ) sized hard drive, but a lot of photos can chew it up quickly.

If you're going to be doing much with photos, I'd consider an external drive for "storage" (( storing things on a "live" computer is not a good idea - one virus and you can loose everything ))

Thanks, I did have an external hard drive but it broke and lost like 6 years worth of photo's :( Im thinking an online storage might be the best idea. 15" is enough for me (i got to carry the darn thing around lol). I use it for work a lot (taking to work as I dont have a dedicated desk) but once I have finished a piece of work I email it back to myself and delete it off my laptop so that it doesnt take up space.