our family

thor

hi my name is helen my partner is lee we have a daughter charlotte who has just turned 20. charlotte is severley disabled which is one of the reasons we got thor our husky we read good reports on them good natured dogs not aggresive,both thor and charlotte rule our house though i not really sure which one is the bossiest!thor is 9 months old born on 21/12/2008 and was welcomed into our family on valentines day 2009. life hasn't been the same since! :)

Welcome to the pack, Helen, Lee & Charlotte :wave:

So, you're being given the run around by Thor - welcome to the wonderful, crazy world of huskies!! And he's being aided & abetted by Charlotte :eek: now that IS a full-time job :D

Good to have you here, I look forward to seeing pics of your troublesome twosome & hearing some of the things they get up to! ;)

Hello Helen, Lee, Charlotte and Thor, welcome to the pack :D

Look forward to seeing some photos and videos soon :D

I hope you can make it to our birthday meet up on Sunday 18th, this month would be great to meet you all :)

would be great if you could come to the meet up next month!

:confused::confused: we having one next month aswell!! OMG I had best get organising!

Hey ya Helen, Lee , Charlotte & Thor, :wave:

Welcome to the pack!! Hope you enjoy the site and make lots of friends chatting about this lovely breed :D Glad to hear Charlotte & Thor are the bosses at home and would love to see some pics or videos!!

Hope you guys can make the next meet up it would be lovely to meet you all :D

Look forward to chatting to you and seeing you around the forum x x x x x