Our other pets

Well we have a bit of a rescue home here.

We have two girly guinea pigs called cookies (left) and biscuits (right).[ATTACH]56665[/ATTACH]. We rescued them as the previous owners didn't want them as they were no longer cute babies.

We also have Azizi our cockatiel [ATTACH]56666[/ATTACH] he is at the back, Rafiki at the front sadly passed away a few weeks ago. (we will be on the lookout for a friend for him shortly once we have got him a bigger cage) :)

Since Rafiki passed away Azizi has taken to the piggies and seems to think he is one and sneeks into their cage as often as he can [ATTACH]56667[/ATTACH]

And finally we rescued two male guinea pigs yesterday whose owner sadly no longer had the time to look after them we have called them Cream and Tea :) [ATTACH]56668[/ATTACH] we have Tea on the left and Cream on the right.

That is our farm sadly it is missing Rafiki and Nana who both passed away 3weeks ago, Rafiki was our cockatiel who passed away of old age and Nana was our Kakariki who became egg bound. post-8416-13586067294365_thumb.jpg

post-8416-13586067265834_thumb.jpg

post-8416-13586067266562_thumb.jpg

post-8416-13586067267223_thumb.jpg

post-8416-13586067267893_thumb.jpg

post-8416-13586067292702_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thistle

Gorgeous guinea pigs! We're a bit of a zoo here too. 3 dogs, 3 cats although that's soon to be 2 as my 19 year old boy is not too well at all :(. And a tropical fish tank too!

Edit: just noticed your cockatiel. R I P, little one x

I forgot to mention our little fish tank with cold water fish in :) we just can't turn down an animal that needs a home :) I think eventually we will need to win the lottery so we can set up a farm to look after them all.

Sorry to hear about your loss Molly it is so sad when they go, they may be little but they have big personalities.