Hello

dove09

Hello Everyone!

My partner and I live in Essex and have a 17 month old Husky/Staffy cross "Max" and he is adorable and our little baby...probably spoilt a bit too much :o He's got the Husky size, and eyes! Which certainly attracks attention when we take him for walks and he gets made such a fuss of, everyone seems to know "max" in our neighbourhood! If someone walks past him and pays no attention he's a little put out!

We rescued him from a family who's daughter was allergic to him, and he spent the fist month or so lock in a small kitchen...it was love at first sight when he sat there looking at us!

He was such a handful at first, but is finally settling down. Although I don't think his stubborn streak will ever go. He's such a friendly giant,and nervous of anything new and loves playing with other dogs...although this got him in trouble the other night when we were walking him on the lead, and a wolf hound cross was off the lead and attack him....which was terrifying, if it hadn't been for his harness that took the brunt of the bites, we would of been in for a visit to the vets.

It would be great to hear from any other husky owners, or anyone who has a husky/staffy cross, I'd love to know what there temprement is like.

I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow of our little blue eyed boy.

Look forward to hearing from you :)