Updated pics of Dave 02.07.12

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEY [MENTION=4]Sarah[/MENTION] I thought [MENTION=2303]Dave[/MENTION] got married, so I guess she kissed him and he turned into a prince soon after these pics...

just kidding:) :rofl: I clicked on the link in "other pets/breeds" wondering why Dave's wedding pics were posted there !

HEY @Sarah I thought @Dave got married, so I guess she kissed him and he turned into a prince soon after these pics...

just kidding:) :rofl: I clicked on the link in "other pets/breeds" wondering why Dave's wedding pics were posted there !

LMAO!!!!! :rofl:

around 11 months x

Wow. I hope my hubby knows what he got himself into. Do you think Their hard to take care of when their bigger?

The babies we have are easy. I switch the light in thw morning when I wake up. Then about an hour later I feed them. We hold them at least once a day. When I get ready for bed I switch the light and thats all.

I take care of them moat of the time because John works 12 hour shifts and my step daughter is only 12 and doesn't do well with responsibly.

Im just curious if anything is going to change when they get bigger.

Wow. I hope my hubby knows what he got himself into. Do you think Their hard to take care of when their bigger?

The babies we have are easy. I switch the light in thw morning when I wake up. Then about an hour later I feed them. We hold them at least once a day. When I get ready for bed I switch the light and thats all.

I take care of them moat of the time because John works 12 hour shifts and my step daughter is only 12 and doesn't do well with responsibly.

Im just curious if anything is going to change when they get bigger.

Not really no - as long as the temps are correct and you have the right substrate you'll be fine :) Things like calci sand can cause impaction

As they get older they eat less live food and more vegies at the moment dave has live 4 times a week but as he gets bigger this will reduce to 2 times a week

Not really no - as long as the temps are correct and you have the right substrate you'll be fine :) Things like calci sand can cause impaction

As they get older they eat less live food and more vegies at the moment dave has live 4 times a week but as he gets bigger this will reduce to 2 times a week

Ahh. Thats pretty cool. Veggies are always good. I think the only problem we have is keeping the humidity down.

Ahh. Thats pretty cool. Veggies are always good. I think the only problem we have is keeping the humidity down.

Have you got water in the tank or do you spray him?

Dave is awesome! :D Might have to borrow him :wub:

aaannnnd you might not :P

when you come up you can meet him though :D

i LOVE beardies! i make sweaters for my friend's beardie. Makes it so he can run around the house all day without getting cold and having to go back to his heat lamp. And boy does he know it! he will hiss at his mom and try to run away when she attempt to take them off. The hoods all look huge on him but they mostly get folded back out of the way.

Vicious: named after the rock star

post-8127-13586057265166_thumb.jpg

his rock star outfit. there is a zipper along the back that opens to show a guitar patch.

post-8127-13586057265728_thumb.jpg

i LOVE beardies! i make sweaters for my friend's beardie. Makes it so he can run around the house all day without getting cold and having to go back to his heat lamp. And boy does he know it! he will hiss at his mom and try to run away when she attempt to take them off. The hoods all look huge on him but they mostly get folded back out of the way.

Vicious: named after the rock star

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51414[/ATTACH]

his rock star outfit. there is a zipper along the back that opens to show a guitar patch.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]51415[/ATTACH]

LOL!!

I need a harness for Dave so i can take him out in the back garden when it's nice