im reporting oscars breeder

Jamie_426

ive contact the trading standards they told me to write a letter

stating that he claims that his dogs are kc registerd with a signature , wait up to 14 days for a reply

if no reply it will go to local standards, then the case will go further it already has a refrence number ive forwarded the traders address and name the lot so we will see how things go thankyou everyone for some great advice i look forward to helping anyone who has a problem and i know how to solve it thankyou

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive contact the trading standards they told me to write a letter

stating that he claims that his dogs are kc registerd with a signature , wait up to 14 days for a reply

if no reply it will go to local standards, then the case will go further it already has a refrence number ive forwarded the traders address and name the lot so we will see how things go thankyou everyone for some great advice i look forward to helping anyone who has a problem and i know how to solve it thankyou

Thats fantastic news, glad to see that there is something that you can do and that hopefully there will be the outcome that this person won't be able to breed and sell puppies fraudulently anymore.

Well done for going down that route:grinning-smiley-003

ETA: This is probably the route for anybody that has any bad experiences with breeders and papers to go down, rather than the KC even if the breeder is registered, it seems as though you will get further and get something done.