Kaspersky....and CC Cleaner

Well, I run Kaspersky and the other day I ran CC Cleaner on my pc. Now, Kaspersky is still running, but it's not detecting anything.....

Do I need to re-install or what?

I know this is vague, but I really know nothing about computer processes............

HELP!

[MENTION=1]Marc[/MENTION]

It's not finding anything since I ran CCleaner. I'm wondering if CCleaner changed something? Before I ran it, Kaspersky was detecting various 'bugs' (not sure this is the right term, but it was detecting things) but since I ran it, nothing at all.

Kaspersky automatically updates and I've ran manual checks, again without finding anything. For the first three months I owned this computer, it detected and reported several 'bugs'. Nothing now.

I do get a box (not from Kaspersky) which frequently tells me my internet isn't working (when it is), and that Microsoft is searching for a solution. If I hit cancel, the message goes away and life goes on.

Actually how it is running at the moment is how it should be. You shouldnt have things being detected constantly, rather it shoud be something that only happens every now and then. Would assume that your computer is clean tbh

• 4 weeks later...