Would this be classed as a tent or a house? lmao

siberian_wolf

we picked up mums tent the other day and put it up in the garden as was slightly damp from where mum and keith packed it away in the garden and odnt have room at their home to open it out to dry!

OMG ITS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! can't get to the back of our garden without going through it!

We didnt put the bedrooms in just the main shell. Should stay quite warm in there as you got a 'footprint' main ground sheet (helps to position it before putting it up basically lol) and also has a floor sewn onto the outer shell!!!

take a look for yourself!

This little section here also create the third bedrrom!

SSA50511.JPG

main living area and main "front door"

SSA50512.JPG

main "front door"

SSA50513.JPG

Left side/ish view

SSA50514.JPG

One bedroom

SSA50515.JPG

other bedroom

SSA50516.JPG

OH WKD!!! :grinning-smiley-003 Bloodyhell Amy you have really pushed the boat out on us...........feeling very spoilt ;) will it be easy to fit the crates in???? Who ever is sharing with us I will say sorry now for Grey's smelly farts at night :D LOL..........

Grey's or Tony's??? lol lol

Grey's or Tony's??? lol lol

Would say you cheeky cow, but after a few drinks i will probably wake up in the morning and find the dogs had chewed there way thru there crates and everyone had moved camp 10 mile down the road, im ashamed (proud really) to admit i stink when i have had a drink....lol.......

Amazing Tent but Where is the ensuit???

Is it Husky proof???

no, didnt know you could get such a tent. If you know of one please let me know

Amazing Tent but Where is the ensuit???

OMG! You really haven't ever been camping have you!

well ade and kyle should be ok with me as a friend of ours has just got one of these and said we can borrow it to try it out

should be plenty of room to blame zack and suki for any smells that any of us make...lol

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3400803/Trail/searchtext%3ETENTS.htm#tab3

looks fab, im sure ade will be happy now! he can use the tent he wanted to buy lol

by any of us, she of course means her...

admit it ade, its you really lol