New Indi-Dog Summer Collection!

Sid_Wolf

Ribbons are a great way to customise things :).

We intend to get a matching lead/harness/collar set for Broder but think we should probably wait until he's fully grown to get the most use out of them. Saying that, he's on the last hole of his current collar so he'll need one soon!

Ribbons are a great way to customise things :).

We intend to get a matching lead/harness/collar set for Broder but think we should probably wait until he's fully grown to get the most use out of them. Saying that, he's on the last hole of his current collar so he'll need one soon!

we make them to measure so the collar measurement you give us would be the smallest setting, then it will have a good 5-10" of adjustment so will go a lot bigger, and will most likely last until adulthood :) Same with the harnesses if you get an adjustable one

we make them to measure so the collar measurement you give us would be the smallest setting, then it will have a good 5-10" of adjustment so will go a lot bigger, and will most likely last until adulthood :) Same with the harnesses if you get an adjustable one

Maybe we could just get a collar for now. His first harness was a step in type and he didn't get on with it so i'm not too sure about that at the moment! I've seen a ribbon on ebay I like (red and black are his colours :P), would it be possible to order that and get it sent to you when we order something?

Maybe we could just get a collar for now. His first harness was a step in type and he didn't get on with it so i'm not too sure about that at the moment! I've seen a ribbon on ebay I like (red and black are his colours :P), would it be possible to order that and get it sent to you when we order something?

yea if you pm me the link i will take a look at it :)

check out the red & black galaxy ribbon (go to any 25mm product), it's gorgeous! If you want a bigger pic take a look at some of the recent pics of my dogs, my grey has the red & black one