Don't Blame the Dog - 9pm tonight BBC3

I'm annoyed already.

Why do these scumbag wasters get to do something like that, for not looking after their own animals.

same here happens every week without fail lol xx

yep...i watched the episode the other week, when they sent a scally lad who was breeding for fun to Australia and i was just thinking wait there why does this stupidness and cruel behaviour deserve rewarding... and here we are again!

Now watching it (via Sky - 'rewind option') Not impressed with the youngster; no doubt he's being paid for this 'jolly' as well.:@

I have to say though, I'd swap my current lifestyle for that of one of these daily mushers any day. (So long as I have internet though.:D)

I'm annoyed already.

Why do these scumbag wasters get to do something like that, for not looking after their own animals.

Maybe I need to sleep in all day and wear a trackie? Can I go play with Huskies in Alaska now pretty please?

Lol [MENTION=5833]molly's_mum[/MENTION] - need t'interweb to upload mushing pics via tapatalk (not that she can use it on her phone) - assuming they have t'internet out there in the wilderness without a satellite phone?

Not seen this programme before - found it while channel hopping - good find. Bl@@dy chavs get to do what the rest of us would have to pay for, just because they can't look after a dog or two... grrrr...

If you need someone to carry your suitcase give me a call.

If I can convince them that I am a useless layabout sleep in all day trackie wearing chav and get the chance to go on such a jolly (oops I mean trip of a lifetime) then you are very welcome to carry my suitcase / share a beer or several!

Mwhahahahahhah Tylers just got his ass chhhheeeeeeewwwwed :rofl:

Did he ever? :D

The kid obviously learned a lot during that week and 'grew a pair'. Just hope that even a tiny bit of that experience translates into him looking after his dogs better than he used to, and that it helps him find a direction in life

Edited by Molly's_Dad