Hachi

Last night i watched the movie Hachiko: A dog's tale.

beautiful akita, but so SAD! anyone who is a serious dog lover (basically everyone on this forum) be prepared to cry. such a sweet story about a loyal dog. i felt crazy last night sitting there balling like a baby over a movie. It's always the animal movies that get me, not so much humans. :P

watched Hachiko twice. Once before I got Diamond and the last time is a year after Diamond came to my life. First time I watch the movie, I told myself "ah yea this is sad" but the second time I watch it I ran away from the TV unable to continue watching :P Dime changed me lots LOL

Not seen it but my daughter has, she cried her eyes out. I'm not sure I'm emotionally strong enough to watch it right now, I only recently watched war horse.. And sobbed myself silly lol

aww you can always turn the video off halfway LOL the first parts of the movie is quite funny (and the puppy is so damn cute LOL) but watch out after the Professor's death the tear-jerker part came out x)

i know! i came close to turning it off but i made it through! then in my emotional state im like i need an akita to play with luka. mind you, he was sleeping throughout all my hysterics and woke up only one to look at me like shut up lady. he then went right back to sleep. LOL

isn't it crazy how the basis of the story (the dog waiting for its owner by the train after he dies) is an actual true story? what a loyal pet. i have a weak spot for senior dogs anyways so when i saw him elderly STILL waiting i just lost it. lol thankfully no one else was home.