eye color

@ ICE&SHADOW @Rua32912

"one solid-colored eye and one bi-eyes" is what we call parti-eyes :) bi-eyes is a very different case where each eye has different solid color. Sorry for being nosey LOL just feel like it :P

It's didn't tag me lol...

Well I didn't know there was a term for it, that was my first time seeing one eye split with 2 colors......... now I know:bananadance1:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just letting yall know now, if Luka winds up with two parti-colored eyes i'm going to brag. :shrug:Can't help it hehehe ;)

DO brag! :D we're looking forward to his fully-grown pics ;) but please note that the more you brag the more these people will nag you about more pictures LOL

DO brag! :D we're looking forward to his fully-grown pics ;) but please note that the more you brag the more these people will nag you about more pictures LOL

LOL a nice camera is the next thing im buying for myself. most of the pics i have are taken with my iphone. now that i have someone to photograph i need a camera :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Hi guys my name is Anna and I’m in the middle of buying my boy Siberian Husky. I have a question for my little guys eye color he is only 2 weeks old but one eye looks dark then the other I’ll show you guys a pic of him I am wondering if he will have bi eye one is turning into a blue color and the other eye is still dark he just started opening his eyes a few days ago Let me know what you guys think I know the eye color can still change I’m just curious thank you idk how I can put a pic on here 

A6BC6C84-DC86-4D33-A59A-4B81E872ED8B.thumb.jpeg.6300136d3e6d3bf22d24aaa9c9015838.jpeg

B8DCA610-D311-4A1F-A7B4-363399B22763.jpeg

C32B6AF8-4294-4B57-B6A1-EE3D75932AFE.jpeg