Marley wants out!

siberian_wolf

awww managed to get a quick vid of my two listening to him

I can see what kimba is thinking - "He picked on me mummy and turned Gizmo on me too! Now he is crying! WTF what a wimp he really is" lmao

Aww bless Marley!!! Grey like to let everyone know when he wants out :rolleyes: He also likes telling you when he wants to play and there is choice in it for you when he does :D.

Aww LOL bless Kimba & Kaiser :D

Gizmo is like it too when he wants to play, lol, and also when he knows its walkies (or just when he see's me put my trainers on!)

Mom, put down that stupid box and let me out!!!!

lol

Awww bless him, It was Alaska's worst enemy when she was small, shes fine with it now, but if the door is closed and ive opened the back door she makes those little whimpers:)

awww bless her. Neither of my 3 liked the crate much as pups and some night I spent downstairs with them but they are fine now unless like you see Marley wants to come out after tea!

aw, Marley, what is mum doing to you? Videoing you & all you want is out of the crate ......... poor man!!

Sarah, love that vid, they can't work out why Marley is in a box talking to him, bless them!!

I was hoping he would say the words "I LOVE YOU!" but he wasnt in the mood and was just demanding lol