URGENT!! please help

x-o-emz-o-x

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All things considered I believe you've made the right decision. I would suggest contacting the RSPCA regarding your concerns for the pups well being as they will be able to check it out and ultimately remove it from the home is required

Yeah dad got her from a rescue home when she was 11 months, first thing she did was chew on his newspaper, he smacked her on the nose with it and from that moment on she never did anything wrong ever again. Would take it to the farm with him would herd sheep/cattle, sit in the spare seat in the tractor when he was working the fields etc... died in her sleep at 19 peacefully :)

well I have to say I think you did the right thing.

I knew nothing when I got storm. I paid £350 for a husky x german shepherd and I thought this was cheap!

I had no clue at all.

but I would never do it again.

its a hard decision. we are paying £550 for full siberian husky both mum and dad are registered. so i think we have done well for that price, i have contacted police etc but they cant do anything as we dont have her address and her phone number is pay and go. the chances are they have changed number

its a hard decision. we are paying £550 for full siberian husky both mum and dad are registered. so i think we have done well for that price, i have contacted police etc but they cant do anything as we dont have her address and her phone number is pay and go. the chances are they have changed number

typical byb im afraid. maybe it was a scam maybe not. still not good.

Some dirty faced agoutis look like that when they are pups. My husky (akc registered from show champs) is a dirty face agouti and looked a lot like that when he was real young. The picture here is him at about 6.5 weeks. Dirty faces aren't the most common, and neither are agoutis. So the vastly different markings and colors can be a bit confusing, but it happens. He had the same markings as the pup in your profile pic before his undercoat started coming in.

Edit: I found a pic I had saved of him when he was a little one, around the same age as the pup in your prof pic. It's been uploaded as well.

post-7593-13586036478105_thumb.jpg

post-7593-13586036484856_thumb.jpg